20 Jul Planned MUA Industrial Action at Australian ports
We’ve been advised of further MUA Industrial Action which is planned this week at Melbourne, Brisbane and Fremantle ports.
- Planned MUA protected action stoppage on Friday 23rd July
- There will be no Terminal (Ship and R&D) operations from 7am Friday to 7am Saturday.
- Wednesday 21st July – From 0700/21 until 0700/22
- Thursday 29th July – From 0700/29 until 0700/30
- Yard operations will cease during these time frames. No slots will be issued and slot drops will remain the same as per usual practices.
- A stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 2300 on Thursday 22 July 2021.
- A stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 2300 on Sunday 25 July 2021.
These industrial actions continue to be frustrating and disruptive to container transport operations to/from Patrick Terminals, leading to further delays and additional landside logistics costs for imports and exports.
Our team are working very closely with our transport providers to minimise any impact. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with your shipments.